Fortnite dance at telescopes Week 8 challenge map locations REVEALED | Gaming | Entertainment
Fortnite Week 8 Storm Racers challenges are live for Season 10.
As long-time fans will be aware, Epic Games has completely changed the way challenges work in Season 10.
Instead of a mixture of seven free and Battle Pass challenges, Epic now releases a selection of 14 themed challenges each week.
These are further split up into seven regular challenges, and seven prestige versions that are ever so slightly trickier.
Completing challenges unlocks a mixture of Battle Stars, XP, sprays and item variants.
Titled Storm Racers, the Week 8 challenges largely revolve around the ever dwindling storm circles.
One of the more interesting challenges tasks players with dancing in front of various telescopes.
Express Online has marked the locations of the three different telescopes in the map image below.
The normal version of the challenge tasks players with dancing in front of three telescopes.
This is easy when you know where to look, especially as it doesn’t have to be completed in the same game.
The prestige version of the challenges makes things much more difficult, as players must dance in front of two telescopes in the same match.
The easiest place to start is on the snowy hilltop south-east of Shifty Shafts. Once you’ve danced by this telescope, it’s best to travel north-east to the hilltop close to Dusty Depot.
The remaining Fortnite Week 8 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 8 Normal Challenges…
• Gain health in the Storm (100)
• Complete a lap of a race track (1)
• Survive Storm phases (10)
• Visit the center of a storm circle (1)
• Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano, and a hill top with a circle of trees (1)
• Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs (1)
• Dance at different telescopes (3)
Fortnite Week 8 Prestige Challenges…
• Damage an opponent in the Storm (1)
• Damage gliding opponents (100)
• Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (500)
• Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (3)
• Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent (1)
• Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores (1)
• Dance at different telescopes in a single match (2)