A new exclusive skin, GLOW, is now available for Samsung Galaxy owners who double as Fortnite fans – here’s how to get it.
There have been some error codes when trying to get the skin, with users reporting that they were unable to claim it, but those issues appear to now be resolved.
Unfortunately, you will need to be an owner of a Samsung Galaxy device to be eligible to collect the skin, which also comes with an emote.
The skin’s design is based on the Galaxy Note10’s ‘Aura Glow’ color. It’s similar to the old ‘Fate’ skin, but has the new colors.
How to get Samsung Galaxy GLOW Skin in Fortnite
Samsung have provided a simple guide for the ways you can access and claim the GLOW skin.
1. Download and launch Fortnite from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Game Launcher on your qualifying Samsung Galaxy device.
2. Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.
3. Go to the Store. The Fortnite GLOW outfit should appear in the Store under Limited Time Offers. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account > Content > Android Store Selection.
4. A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged).
5. Tap the Fortnite GLOW outfit again to choose the option to redeem the outfit and emote for yourself, or gift it to a friend, by 12/31/19. 2FA will need to be enabled for Gifting.
6. Your Fortnite GLOW outfit will be available in your LOCKER. You will also receive the Levitate emote as part of this redemption process.
What devices are eligible?
To claim the skin, you will need to be on one of the following devices:
Note10Note10+Note10+ 5GS10eS10S10+S10 5GNote9S9S9+Note8S8S8+S8 ActiveS7S7 edgeS7 ActiveTab S6Tab S4Tab S3Tab S3 Wi-FiA9A70A80A90
You will need to complete these steps before December 31 at 11:59pm ET, or the reward and skin will be gone forever – so don’t delay.