Fortnite Golden Llama between Junk Yard, Gas Station, RV Campsite week 9 challenge SOLVED | Gaming | Entertainment
The Fortnite Midas’ Mission challenges are live for Week 9 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Fortnite Season 2 challenges revolve around different Agent characters introduced as part of the Season 2 Battle Pass.
The first two weeks of challenges revolved around special agent Brutus. TNTina took centre stage during Week 3 and Week 4, followed by Meowscles in Week 5 and Week 6 and Skye in Week 8 and Week 9.
Titled Midas’ Missions, the Week 9 and 10 challenges reward players with either the Ghost or Shadow variation of the Midas skin.
To unlock either the Ghost or Shadow version of Midas, players must complete the Week 9 and Week 10 challenges to unlock the Classified missions for the character.
Once you’ve picked a side and completed the associated mission, you’ll unlock that style for Midas. Players can only pick one style, so you’d better choose wisely.
But before you unlock the Ghost and Shadow skins for Midas, you’ll need to deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles, gather Intel during Spy Games Operation matches, and collect XP Coins.
One of the more interesting Week 9 challenges tasks players with searching a Golden Llama between a Junk Yard, Gas Station and RV Campsite.
Fortunately, this challenge is pretty easy when you know where to look.
As you can see from the map above, the Golden Llama between a Junk Yard, Gas Station and RV Campsite can be found in the eastern part of the map.
The Golden Llama can be found mounted on the wall in the building next to the bridge and car east of Frenzy Farm. The Golden Llama is mounted on the wall.
You can see the exact location by checking out the Fortnite Events video below. The remaining challenges can also be seen further down the page.
Fortnite Midas’ Mission Week 9 challenges…
• Search Chests in different Named Locations (5)
• Deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles (300)
• Upgrade a weapon to Legendary rarity at an Upgrade Bench (1)
• Search a Llama, Legendary Chest, or Supply Drop (1)
• Deal damage to a Choppa with a passenger or pilot inside (100)
• Collect XP coins (5)
• Carry a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels 100 meters (100)
• Search Midas’ golden llama between a junk yard, gas station, and RV campsite (1)
• Gather Intel during Spy Games Operation matches (10)
• Earn Survival, Combat, or Scavenger Gold Medals (3)