Fortnite Update 13.20 Patch Notes CONFIRMED: Server downtime, Map changes, Flare Gun
Fortnite Update 13.20 is set to release on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch players on June 30, 2020.
The new update for the game was announced surprisingly late last night and no you’re mind is playing tricks on you, the team at Epic Games have jumped ahead with the version of the game.
So now, we’re on 13.20 it seems as soon as this next update for the game goes live.
According to Epic Games official Fortnite Status twitter account, update 13.20 will release this morning, but not before some Fortnite server downtime for all players across the globe.
For those in the United Kingdom though, it means the game will be offline from 7am BST.
Writing on Twitter the Fortnite Status account told followers: “We’re adding new flare to the game.v13.20 arrives Tuesday, June 30. (Yes, we jumped numbers!) Downtime will begin at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC).”
The good news is that players should have the game back up and running in a matter of hours. Server downtime is scheduled to end after two hours, meaning the game should be back online by 9am BST if not sooner.
This isn’t set in stone though, and it’s possible – as with any period of server maintenance – that the game’s server maintenance could be extended should Epic Games encounter any issues or the devs overrun.
The games on the nose hint would suggest that the Flare Gun is coming to the game, a new weapon teased since the start of the new season.
However, on top of this, some of the games more prominent leakers and dataminers have shared what looks like some early patch notes courtesy of Epic Games.
Most strange since we were almost getting used to Epic not sharing any intel or patch notes since the start of Chapter 2.
Either way, here they are, the official patch notes that were sent out to content creators overnight.
Fortnite Update 13.20 Patch Notes
Hot New Weapon
We’ve added some new flare to your arsenal.
Easier access to upgrading and sidegrading is on the way.
LTMs Are Back
LTMs arrive this week for Season 3. We’re starting with some fan favorites.
A Hero Arrives
A mighty arrival is coming to Item Shop this week. Stay tuned.
The video will start in8Cancel
Fortnite Update 13.20 Unofficial Patch Notes
On top of what we know is coming to the game, there are many more changes we could see implemented. You know, the more boring stuff like bug fixes and such.
Most of these changes have been listed on the game’s official Trello Board (Via Express.co.uk). But whilst the below does give a good insight into some of the fixes we could see, they’re not guaranteed, so set your expectations accordingly.
Fortnite update 13.20 General patch notes
• Missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
– Some players may be missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
• Rage Emote fire effect remaining on/near players.
– After players use the Rage Emote, the Emote’s fire effect may remain on or near them.
• Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
– On occasion, Emote music can be heard while at the Main Stage in Party Royale.
• Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
– We’re investigating an issue where some players may see Sandstorm missing her hair when equipping the ‘No Mask No Cowl’ style.
Fortnite update 13.20 Battle Royale patch notes
• Fall damage from Ziplines when landing in shallow water.
– After dropping from a Zipline, players may take fall damage when landing in shallow water.
• Epic & Legendary SMGs sometimes cannot be Sidegraded.
– Epic and Legendary SMGs that drop are sometimes are not able to be Sidegraded.
• Damaging Marauders counting towards Storm Surge.
– Storm Surge can be contributed to by damaging Marauders.
• Chug Splash does not heal when thrown inside of a bush.
– We’re aware of an issue that is preventing players from gaining the healing effect of Chug Splashes when using them inside of a bush.
• Supply Drops may sometimes push loot under the map.
– Supply Drops, especially when found in vaults, may sometimes push loot inaccessibly under the map floor when opened.