Fortnite update 15.20 PATCH NOTES – Predator skin, Lever Action Shotgun, Hop Rock Exotic | Gaming | Entertainment
Fortnite update 15.20 lays the foundation for the new Predator skin
UPDATE 2: Additional Fortnite update 15.20 patch notes have been revealed by Epic Games.
Available to download now, update 15.20 introduces the Lever Action Shotgun, which is available in regular loot drops. That’s on top of the brand new Hop Rock Dualies Exotic, which is a dual-wielding gun that lets players slaughter enemies while bouncing around the map.
But perhaps most exciting of all is that Predator will join the game as this season’s secret skin. Dataminers such as Lucas7Yoshi have already uncovered the Predator spray, while his crashed ship can be found in Stealthy Stronghold.
Players will also be pleased to hear that Epic Games has backtracked on the changes made to Pre-Edits in update 15.20.
“With ‘Disable Pre-Edits’ ON all player-built structures will be uneditable until actually placed in the environment, ensuring you get the right piece every time,” Epic explains.
You can see the updated 15.20 patch notes further down the page. In the meantime, downtime has started and will run until at least 10am GMT.
UPDATE: Fortnite developer Epic Games has taken the game offline in preparation for update 15.20.
Fans can continue playing if they’re already in a game, before the game goes offline in full at 9am GMT.
“We’re beginning to disable services in preparation for v15.20,” reads an Epic tweet. “If you’re currently in a session, you can continue to play until downtime starts at approx. 4 AM ET (09:00 UTC).”
ORIGINAL: Fortnite update 15.20 is finally about to be released by Epic Games.
After weeks without any updates, Epic has returned with a brand new patch for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Android.
Fortnite update 15.20 has January 13 release date, and a 9am GMT launch time for fans living in the UK.
As a numbered update, it will also launch alongside a period of server downtime, which runs from 9am until around 11am.
Fortnite update 15.20 leaked items
Fortnite crashed Predator ship
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “Battle up close and personal in our new update.
“v15.20 is scheduled for release on January 13. Downtime for the update will begin at approx. 4 AM ET (09:00 UTC).”
The wording of the tweet suggests there will be new close-range weapon. Leaked files hint at a brand new Run Gun, which makes players run faster when equipped. This would certainly let you get up close and personal with your opponent.
The new update is also likely to contain a brand new Hunter skin. Rumours suggest Predator will join the game, which definitely ties in to the theme of the current season.
According to the early patch notes, update 15.20 will also make various bug fixes and gameplay tweaks, which you can read about below.
Downtime for v15.20 has begun. We’ll let you all know when downtime has ended and services are back up.
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) January 13, 2021
Fortnite update 15.20 patch notes new additions…
• The Lever Action Shotgun
– Blow ’em away! The new Lever Action Shotgun is no peashooter – one well-aimed blast is enough to drop even the heartiest foe. Available in regular loot drops, pick one up and let us know what you think.
• New Exotic: Hop Rock Dualies
– Look out below! Get the drop on your opponents with the new Exotic-class weapon, the Hop Rock Dualies. Lay down a few Bars and pick this up to shred through the enemy in dual-wielding, bouncing style.
– Speaking of Exotics, their reduced price offer has been extended. Visit key characters on the island and trade in your Bars for these unique weapons, or try and collect ’em all in one match!
• Something Stirs in the Jungle
– The forest is moving… something’s out there! The Secret Battle Pass Outfit stalks closer, leaving behind clues in the Stealthy Stronghold about who they are and what they might be planning.
– Meanwhile, Agent Jones is bringing in a few big guns with the next pair of Hunters to join in the chaos.
• Pre-Edit Options: Redux
– We’ve heard your feedback in response to our Pre-Edits in 15.10 and have made adjustments to the setting. With ‘Disable Pre-Edits’ ON all player-built structures will be uneditable until actually placed in the environment, ensuring you get the right piece every time.
Fortnite update 15.20…
• Game freezing when going to the Compete tab on PlayStation/Xbox
– The game may sometimes freeze or appear stuck when players go to the Compete tab on PlayStation or Xbox.
• Sand Tunnelling temporarily disabled
– We’ve temporarily disabled Sand Tunnelling on the Island while we investigate an issue. We’ll let everyone know when this feature returns.
• Total Bars appearing as 0 in a match
– Players may on rare occasion load into a match without their total Bars available, showing 0 in their persistent stash.
• Hypernova Outfit appearing as a different Outfit in the Lobby and in-match
– The Hypernova Outfit may appear as a different Outfit in the Lobby and in a match.
• Rebooted players may see an already completed Bounty
– If a Bounty was accepted and completed before a player was Rebooted, upon reboot they may see that Bounty appear on their screen.
Fortnite: Epic Games tease new content with Zero Point trailer
• Sound effect audio delay
– The sound effect of certain actions, such as opening a Chest or hitting a Weak Point, may be delayed.
• Flip Reset Lobby Track inadvertently removed from players’ Lockers
– The Flip Reset Lobby Track has been inadvertently removed from players’ Lockers.
• Multipoint Edge Glider deforming midair
– The Multipoint Edge Glider may deform midair.
• Michonne Outfit visual issues with cape Back Blings
– We’re aware that the Michonne Outfit (without the poncho edit style) has visual issues when using a cape Back Bling.
• Voice chat issues on Android
– We are investigating voice chat issues for players on Android devices.
• The player loses all movement after jumping through Zero Point
– Players are unable to move after jumping through the Zero Point.